Welcome to Huichen Dai's homepage!
Huichen Dai (戴惠辰)
|Lab of Broadband Network Switching Technology and Communications |
|Dept. of Compuer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University |
|Address: Room 9-416, East Main Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R. China, 100084 |
I am now a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Computer Science &
Technology, Tsinghua University.
I received my Ph.D. degree from the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, in Jan, 2016.
I got my B.S. degree from Xi’an University of
Electronic Science and Technology, Xi’an, China, in 2010. I joined the Lab of Broadband Network Switching Technology and Communications at
Tsinghua University in 2010.
My Ph.D. prgoram advisor is Professor Bin Liu.
My research interests mainly lie in: router
architecture, fast packet processing, Future Internet
Architecture, e.g., Named Data Networking (NDN),
Software Defined Network (SDN).
- Huichen Dai, Bin Liu, Haowei Yuan, Patrick Crowley and Jianyuan Lu,
Analysis of Tandem PIT and CS with Non-Zero Download Delay, In Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM'17, May 1st - May 4, 2017, Atlanta, GA, USA. PDF
- Huichen Dai, Jianyuan Lu, Yi Wang, Tian Pan and Bin Liu,
BFAST: High-Speed and Memory-Efficient Approach for NDN Forwarding Engine,
accepted by Transactions on Networking (ToN). PDF
- Huichen Dai, Bin Liu, CONSERT: Constructing optimal name-based routing tables,
Computer Networks, Volume 94, 15 January 2016, Pages 62-79. PDF
- Huichen Dai, Jianyuan Lu, Yi Wang, Bin Liu, BFAST: Unified and Scalable Index for NDN
Forwarding Architecture. In Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM'15, Aprial 26 - May 1st, 2015, Hong Kong, China. PDF
- Huichen Dai, Yi Wang, Hao Wu, Jianyuan Lu, Bin Liu, Towards Line-Speed and Accurate On-line Popularity Monitoring on NDN Routers. IEEE/ACM IWQoS'14, May 26-27, 2014. Hong Kong. PDF
- Yi Wang, Boyang Xu, Dong zhe Tai, Jianyuan Lu, Ting Zhang, Huichen Dai, Beichuan Zhang, Bin Liu, Fast Name Lookup for Named Data Networking. IEEE/ACM IWQoS'14, May 26-27, 2014. Hong Kong. Best Paper Award.
- Yi Wang, Dongzhe Tai, Ting Zhang, Jianyuan Lu, Boyang Xu, Huichen Dai, Bin Liu, Greedy Name Lookup for Named Data Networking. SIGMETRICS'13 Poster.
- Huichen Dai, Yi Wang, Jindou Fan, Bin Liu, Mitigate DDoS Attacks in NDN by Interest Traceback. INFOCOM'13 NOMEN Workshop, April 14-19, 2013 - Turin, Italy.
- Yi Wang, Yuan Zu, Ting Zhang, Kunyang Peng, Qunfeng Dong, Bin Liu, Wei Meng, Huichen Dai, Xin Tian, Zhonghu Xu, Hao Wu, Di Yang. Wire Speed Name Lookup: A GPU-based Approach. USENIX NSDI'13, April 2-5, 2013, Lombard, IL, USA..
- Yi Wang, Tian Pan, Zhian Mi, Huichen Dai, Xiaoyu Guo, Ting Zhang, Bin Liu and Qunfeng Dong. NameFilter: Achieving fast name lookup with low memory cost via applying two-stage Bloom filters. INFOCOM'13 mini conference, April 14-19, 2013 - Turin, Italy..
- Tong Yang, Shenjiang Zhang, Xianda Sun, Huichen Dai, Ruian Duan, Jianyuan Lu, Zhian Mi and Bin Liu. Virtual Routing Tables Polymerization for Lookup and Update, IEEE ICNP'12 Poster, October 30-November 2, 2012, Austin, TX, USA.
- Huichen Dai, Bin Liu, Yan Chen, Yi Wang; On Pending Interest Table in Named Data Networking, ACM/IEEE ANCS'12, 29-30 October, 2012, Austin, TX, USA.
- Huichen Dai, Jianyuan Lu, Yi Wang, Bin Liu; A Two-layer Intra-domain Routing Scheme for Named Data Networking, Globecom'12, 3-7 December, Anaheim, CA, USA.
- Yi Wang, Keqiang He, Huichen Dai, Wei Meng, Junchen Jiang, Bin Liu, Yan Chen; Scalable Name Lookup in NDN Using Effective Name Component Encoding, ICDCS'12, 18-21 June 2012.
- Tong Yang, Ruian Duan, Jianyuan Lu, Shenjiang Zhang, Huichen Dai, Bin Liu; CLUE: Achieving Fast Update over Compressed Table for Parallel Lookup with Reduced Dynamic Redundancy, ICDCS'12, 18-21 June, 2012.
- Yi Wang, Huichen Dai, Junchen Jiang, Keqiang He, Wei Meng, Bin Liu; Parallel Name Lookup for Named Data Networking, GLOBECOM'11, 5-9 Dec. 2011.
- Reviewer for IEEE Communications Magazine
- Reviewer for IEEE ICC 2014
- Reviewer for IFIP NETWORKING 2014
- Reviewer for IEEE Communications Letters
Updated: 07 Sep. 2015. Created: 27 December 2010.
Copyright (c) 2010-2013 Huichen Dai. All rights reserved.
You are the
visitor since 2013/10/08.